Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lazy Days...


It has been raining like crazy here and I have had a bad cold so needless to say we didn't get out much this past week. One of Carter's favorite things to say is "Mom, I just want to be lazy today". Which means he wants to stay home and watch cartoons, play with Rusty, bake cookies, cuddle up and read books, do his paint with water books, put together puzzles, etc. We had mostly lazy days this week and it was great. Really nice to stay home and not go, go, go. I think my cold is finally mostly over and I am really glad. It is hard to take care of kids and do everything else with no energy. Thank you coffee.. Here is a new picture of Carter and his "best dog friend" Rusty. Today I am taking the boys to see Madagascar 2 so it is a big day - we are venturing out of the house for the first time this week. Ha! Back to real life I guess and that also means I have to go grocery shopping.. no fun.

1 comment:

scottskendra said...

So glad you're better. We've been praying for you. For some reason I can't get to this blog from myspace. It only has entries up to March 08 on it. Luckily I made a shortcut to this one on my desktop. Did you change? How was the movie?