Sunday, November 16, 2008

A "hideout"





The boys and I built a really neat fort in their room yesterday. The top picture is from the outside. We put it behind the changing table next to the wall and then added another little card table for entry and to make it bigger.


We then covered the inside with blankets and animals and put some funky lights in there. It is soo cool, I wish I would have had one like that when I was little. A great place to hide and the boys like to just sit in there and have some quiet time (mom likes it too).

1 comment:

scottskendra said...

These are always soooo much fun. Jazzy still likes to make them once in a while! You really don't remember ever doing this when you were a kid? I thought it was a right of passage- a requirement! But the cool lights! Now that's original!